dOwnY dAy .... Lalalalala....

Friday, May 26, 2006

Are you familiar with the ad song of Downy fabric conditioner? It goes something like:
downyIt's a happy day with Downy...Pag nag-Downy na si Mommy...Mapapa-aaaahhhhh...
Mapapa-hmm-hmm hmm hmm!!!It's a happy day with Downy...
Pag nag-Downy na si Mommy.

It is so catchy that you'll probably end up humming it against your will. Anyway, I started my morning just like I was wearing Downy-washed clothes on. Took a public transport on the way to the office when I realized I havent got enough coins to pay. All I had left was a 500-peso bill and two 1-peso coins (fare is like 7.50). When I asked the driver if we could dropped by the gas station and have it changed, the lady beside me answered that even gas stations wont have change at this early. O-oh! o_O

I'm in a tight situation here... the jeepney has travelled far enough for me to get off without paying. Should I jumped off this moving vehicle? Argh! NANI! NANI!!!! Then the good ol Filipino trait kicked in, the lady offered to change my bill. She handed me bills in 100-peso denominations in turn for my 500-peso. I'm saved! Thanks!!!

Great things start with small thingies. Its really refreshing to see an anonymous person helping out a stupidious person like muah! ^_^

All well, and my day is just about to start. Lalalala....

by h2Omelon GurL @ 11:42 AM with 0 comments

slice1slice1slice1
Comments: Post a Comment