no speaking mode

Wednesday, May 31, 2006

last night, my boyfriend and i had a petty fight over ym (see what internet can do this days) that ended up in an unfinished cellphone argument (hearing the phone goes toot-toot in a middle of conversation is as serious as we can get). apparently, he got mad over me not replying to his messages (in 5 mins or less). i have tried to explain that my boss was right beside me (which means i should be working) but all the words fell on deaf ears.

i still cant believe that my boss was able to read his messages thing is, i didn't know that my boyfriend already started with his rants and decidedly turned it into a full-blown tantrum. and when i opened his window... viola! my boss got a glimpse of how sweet my boyfriend can be.

i'm not sure if everything is cool at the moment. all i know is that i've sent him ym messages and didn't get even the "space" character in reply. hun, there's a difference between i-really-can't-respond-right-now-even-just-to-say-that-i-cant-respond-cuz-my-boss-is-behind-me and i'm-IGNORING-your-messages-cuz-this-is-what-you-did-to-me-last-night.

guess, i have to wait and see what happens next.

by h2Omelon GurL @ 10:59 AM with 0 comments

slice1slice1slice1
Comments: Post a Comment